Small groups are more than just a bible study, they are about living life together! Meeting weekly to study the bible is a part of it but it also includes adventuring together, doing things shoulder to shoulder, trying a new recipe, and so much more! Check out the info below to get connected to a group:
Quinn and AJ lead a guys weekly meeting on Mondays at 7pm
Caleb and Ryan lead a guys weekly meeting on Thursdays at 7pm
*Contact Titus for more info at 406-390-1044
Kaylynn and Alyssa lead our ladies weekly meeting on Thursdays from 5:30pm-6:30pm
*Contact Ashleigh for more info at 208-283-6815
“As iron sharpens iron…” A small group is where our faith can be challenged, expressed and exposed. Our faith is fleshed out in community! Please join us as we seek to encourage each other in the faith.
Small groups are an AWESOME part of our faith!
- Brotherhood/Sisterhood—enough said!
- Learn to live out friendship and fellowship like it is in the Bible!
- Build one another up in the faith!
- Make friends that you would have stand up with you on your wedding day!
- Keep your time at Tech focused on God and nothing else!
- Stay grounded in the WORD!
- You pray for others!